Preorder Action Figure figma The Thinker: Plaster ver.
Preorder Date June 6th 2017
Release Date February-April 2018
The plaster version of figma The Thinker is also being rereleased!
'The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that anyone would recognize! The third figma to join the series is a white 'Plaster' version of Auguste Rodin's 'The Thinker'! The white version has a different texture and looks a lot less heavy than the previously released bronze version, allowing for a very different charm and beauty. The Table Museum is expanding more and more! Look forward to the next release!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out the classic Thinker pose, or various other action poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- A special stand, chest and head part are included to recreate the classic pose.
- Various other head and hand parts are also included for fun variations.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Preorders: Orders must be paid in full when your order is processed.
FYI: Releases of preorder items can be delayed or moved up. Wholesalers occasionally put restrictions on the number of preorders for extremely popular items, in which case we would be unable to deliver the items to every customer. Sales prices and specifications can differ from those initially planned. If production is cancelled we will provide a full refund.